AIC Mission Statement
"To provide students with opportunities for higher academic achievement and a place in the global community as valuable, contributing and responsible members."
"If I am not for myself, who is for me? If I care only for myself, who am I?"
- AIC strives for academic excellence.
- AIC provides pathways to top universities in New Zealand and overseas.
- AIC expects its students to learn more than one language.
- AIC encourages its students to respect their own cultural identity as well as the cultures of others.
- AIC develops open-minded, caring, principled and balanced young adults.
- AIC fosters future leadership in the global community.