Chinese Language and Literature teacher
Chinese (Mandarin) Language and Literature teacher. Permanent part-time (hours negotiable).We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic teacher with experience of Chinese literature to join a professional and supportive languages team. IB training may be available to the successful applicant. Must be a registered NZ teacher. Position commences 24 July 2017.
Boarding House Property Maintenance Manager
AIC ACCOMMODATION NIGHT SUPERVISOR
Auckland International College requires a night supervisor for its boarding house in Avondale. AIC Boarding provides a home for Year 11 – Year 13 students living away from home. We are an English speaking community with staff and students from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds. In the position you will provide student support, supervise students, and provide assistance to the Accommodation Manager.
- Requirements of the position are as follows:
- Have a genuine interest in young people from international backgrounds
- Any nationality welcome, but a high command of English is essential
- Be friendly and approachable
- Show initiative and be able to manage yourself
- Preferred to have previous experience in a boarding school or hostel environment
- Be willing to undertake job specific training Some heavy lifting involved.
First Aid Training is preferred but we are committed to training staff if courses have expired or requirements are not met. Shift is from 12.00pm till 6.00am. The successful candidate will be police vetted.
Expressions of Interest
We welcome expressions of interest in full or part-time positions in all fields. IB professional development is provided to successful applicants without prior IB experience. Applicants must be NZ registered teachers.